WIN an Oxford United FC Community Coaching Session for you and your school!
That's right, we've teamed up with Oxford United Football Club once again as part of our ongoing community support for such a fantastic football team!
As part of our sponsorship, we're giving you the chance to win a coaching session for your whole school! You'll also get to meet the one and only Olly The Ox at your school too!
What's the prize?
A coaching session for you and your school (proposed date of 31st May 2019)
A free 2019/20 junior football
A visit from Olly The Ox to your school
How to enter?
Colour it in and simply upload a photo of you holding your mask (in front of your face ideally) to social media. Tag us in it and use #OllyWithAster.
At Aster Group, we sell Shared Ownership homes - this is where you buy a percentage share in a home and pay rent to us on the part you don't own.
It's a great way for people to get onto the property ladder who couldn't do so on the open market. If you want to know more info, just click here to view all our new-build homes in Oxfordshire.
Hello new home, hello new life.
Oxford United FC Community Coaching Session for you and your school competition Terms and Conditions:
The promoter is: Aster Group Ltd (company no. 29573R) whose registered office is at Sarsen Court, Horton Avenue, Devizes, Wiltshire, SN10 2AZ.
1. Aster Group Ltd – WIN a community coaching session and other prizes courtesy of Oxford United FC. The competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over only.
2. The competition is not open to employees or any of their immediate family. It also includes agencies of Aster Group Ltd (or the "Promoter"), their group companies or family members, or anyone else connected to the Prize Draw.
4. To enter the competition you must like/follow us and Oxford United FC on Facebook/Twitter and share a picture of you and your coloured in Olly The Ox mask including #OllyWithAster to social media.
5. Multiple entries per person are allowed.
6. Aster Group accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
7. The Prize Draw opens at 09:00 on the 1st April 2019 and closes at 23:59 on 10th May 2019. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
8. The winner will receive the prizes as mentioned above on this page.
9. The winners will be selected at random using independent software. In the event that the winner cannot attend the game to redeem their prize for whatever reason, a second prize draw will be made.
11. The winner will be presented by an Aster Group representative on the 16th March 2019 on the day of the game.
12. The name and county of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Aster Group Competition, 78 Armley Road, Leeds, LS12 2EJ.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or any other prize. All drinks must be paid for by the competition winner and their guest.
14. Aster Group will not substitute the prize for any other.
15. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the competition and the winner shall participate in such activity on the Promoter's reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by the Promoter and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by the Promoter and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
18. Aster Group reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Aster Group in all matters relating to the Prize Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. Aster Group shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this Prize Draw where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
20. The competition and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. Promoter: Aster Group Ltd, Sales & Marketing, Sarsen Court, Horton Avenue, Devizes, SN10 2AZ
The Aster Sales & Marketing Team